BELOW IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF 57 MYSTERIOUS DEATHS AND 2 NEAR-DEATHS CONNECTED TO THE CLINTONS THAT HAVE GRAVE IMPLICATIONS:
1. James McDougal – Clinton’s convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr’s investigation
2. Mary Mahoney – A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.
3. Vince Foster – Former white House counselor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock’s Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.
4. Ron Brown – Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown’s skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors.
5. C. Victor Raiser II and Montgomery Raiser, Major players in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.
6. Paul Tulley – Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock, September 1992… Described by Clinton as a “Dear friend and trusted advisor.”
7. Ed Willey – Clinton fund raiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.
8. Jerry Parks – Head of Clinton’s gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock. Park’s son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton. He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.
9. James Bunch – Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a “Black Book” of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas.
10. James Wilson – Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater.
11. Kathy Ferguson, ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.
12. Bill Shelton – Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancee.
13. Gandy Baugh – Attorney for Clinton’s friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.
14. Florence Martin – Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal Mena Airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.
15. Suzanne Coleman – Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.
16. Paula Grober – Clinton’s speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.
17. Danny Casolaro – Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.
18. Paul Wilcher – Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 “October Surprise” was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993 in his Washington DC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno three weeks before his death.
19. Jon Parnell Walker – Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington, Virginia apartment balcony August15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guarantee scandal.
20. Barbara Wise – Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.
21. Charles Meissner – Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.
22. Dr. Stanley Heard – Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee, died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton’s advisory council personally treated Clinton’s mother, stepfather and brother.
23. Barry Seal – Drug running pilot out of Mena, Arkansas, death was no accident.
24. Johnny Lawhorn Jr. – Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.
25. Stanley Huggins – Investigated Madison Guarantee. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.
26. Hershell Friday – Attorney and Clinton fund raiser died March 1, 1994 when his plane exploded.
27. Kevin Ives and Don Henry – Known as “The boys on the track” case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the two boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.
28. Keith Coney – Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck, July 1988
29. Keith McMaskle – Died stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988
30. Gregory Collins – Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.
31. Jeff Rhodes – He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.
32. James Milan – Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to “natural causes.”
33. Jordan Kettleson – Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990.
34. Richard Winters – A suspect in the Ives / Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.
35. Major William S. Barkley Jr. – DECEASED former Clinton Bodyguard
36. Captain Scott J. Reynolds – DECEASED former Clinton Bodyguard
37. Sgt. Brian Hanley – DECEASED former Clinton Bodyguard
38. Sgt. Tim Sabel – DECEASED former Clinton Bodyguard
39. Major General William Robertson – DECEASED former Clinton Bodyguard
40. Col. William Densberger – DECEASED former Clinton Bodyguard
41. Col. Robert Kelly – DECEASED former Clinton Bodyguard
42. Spec. Gary Rhodes – DECEASED former Clinton Bodyguard
43. Steve Willis – DECEASED former Clinton Bodyguard
44. Robert Williams – DECEASED former Clinton Bodyguard
45. Conway LeBleu – DECEASED former Clinton Bodyguard
46. Todd McKeehan – DECEASED former Clinton Bodyguard
47. John F. Kennedy Jr. – July 16, 1999 JFK Jr. and his wife went down in a still-unresolved and very mysterious plane crash. John was the frontrunner for the NY State Senate seat that ultimately went to…wait for it…Hillary Clinton.
48. Molly Macauley – World-renowned “space economist” Molly Macauley was brutally murdered in Baltimore park.
49. John Ashe– The former President of the UN General Assembly was awaiting trial on bribery charges when he turned up dead in June, apparently having crushed his own windpipe while lifting weights in his home.
50. Victor Thorn -Prominent CLINTON Critic VICTOR THORN Found Dead Of Apparent Suicide On His Birthday
51. Seth Rich – Still No Clues in Murder of DNC’s Seth Rich, As Conspiracy Theories Thicken
52. Joe Montano – Filipino American activist and aide to Sen. Kaine, dies at 47
53. Shawn Lucas – Death of DNC Lawsuit Processor Shawn Lucas Adds to Seth Rich Conspiracy Theories
54. Klaus Eberwein – Found Dead Before Testifying Against Clinton Foundation in HAITI COVERUP
55. Peter W. Smith – Man who sought Clinton’s emails from Russian hackers committed suicide
56. Professor Alan Krueger – Now why would a man who was excited about the upcoming release of his new book suddenly decide to suicide himself? Maybe he looked at his resume and realized he used to work for the Clintons.
57. HONORABLE MENTION: Jack Burkman investigated the suspicious surroundings of the murder of Seth Rich, and was shot several times but lived. Because of that he absolutely makes the list.
58. HONORABLE MENTION: Huma Abedin received an honorary listing here because she was smart enough to take 10,000 incriminating emails from Crooked Hillary, and store them in a folder on her laptop. What was the name of that folder? She called it ‘Life Insurance‘, and indeed it was.
59. Jeffrey Epstein: Epstein was awaiting trial on charges of conspiracy and sex trafficking and was being held at the high-security complex without bail. The financier – who once boasted high-profile friends including Prince Andrew and President Bill Clinton – was arrested on July 6, accused of arranging to have sex with dozens of underage girls at his residences in New York City and Florida between 2002 and 2005. He had plead not guilty to the charges