Names are important and names convey meaning, so let’s look at Emmanuel Macron’s full name and what it means. For a child who was born to ‘non-religious parents’, his name is jammed packed with references to God and Jesus Christ. You will need to remember that for later when we attached it to the Isaiah 14 verses below. But for now be aware that his full name means God with us, peaceful ruler and a mark. by Geoffrey GriderMay 5, 2020
Emmanuel Macron’s short-lived Catholicism was such a strong part of his political identity that a headline in the French newspaper Libération proclaimed: “Help, Jesus has returned!”
Portions of this article were co-written with award-winning author Lori DeMonia. The level of research and attention to detail she provided made this article possible. I extend my most heartfelt appreciation to her for bringing all this to my attention, at exactly the right time.
Let me warn you right off the bat that this particular story will lead you to a very definite and inescapable conclusion as to who French President Emmanuel Macron really is. In it, we will show you the proof that Emmanuel Macron has abundant Jewish ancestry, a family name that goes all the way back to the kingdom the prophet Daniel saw in his visions, a really weird childhood story, and a connection to the ancient kingdom of Assyria that will astound you.
“O Assyrian, the rod of mine anger, and the staff in their hand is mine indignation.” Isaiah 10:5 (KJB)
“He shall enter peaceably even upon the fattest places of the province; and he shall do that which his fathers have not done, nor his fathers’ fathers; he shall scatter among them the prey, and spoil, and riches: yea, and he shall forecast his devices against the strong holds, even for a time.” Daniel 11:24 (KJB)
“Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened.” Zechariah 11:17 (KJB)
By the time you are done reading this, if you are an intellectually honest person who is also biblically saavy, you will come to a very specific conclusion which we ask you to share below in the comments section.
Because I have much more information than needed to write this article, I will break it down in the simplest form possible and lay it out in bullet points. I will add commentary as necessary but for the most part will allow the historical facts to speak for themselves. With that, let’s us now step all the way back to the time of the prophet Daniel, and as we come forward observe the Macron family tree, give it a mighty shake, and see what falls out.
What’s In A Name?
Names are important and names convey meaning, so let’s look at Emmanuel Macron’s full name and what it means. For a child who was born to ‘non-religious parents’, his name is jammed packed with references to God and Jesus Christ. You will need to remember that for later when we attached it to the Isaiah 14 verses below. But for now be aware that his full name means God with us, peaceful ruler and a mark. You can see where this is heading already, can’t you? This article on the true nature of Judas will make Macron’s name so much more meaningful.
“For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.” Isaiah 14:13-15 (KJB)
- Emmanuel – meaning ‘God with us’
- Jean – meaning ‘the Lord is gracious’
- Michel – meaning ‘who is like God?’
- Frederic – ‘peaceful ruler’
- Macron – meaning ‘ short, straight, horizontal mark’
A Little Child Shall Lead ThemPrepare for creepy weirdness, and I mean really creepy and really weird. From all accounts Emmanuel Macron was born to parents who where either atheist or agnostic, but in either case his was a non-religious home and upbringing. So when at the age of 12 he asked his parents to allow him to be baptized in the Roman Catholic Church, it was astonishing to say the least. The Catholic News Agency refers to Macron as a ‘zombie Catholic‘, and acknowledges that he used his nominal Catholic associations to parlay that into political advantage in heavily-Catholic France. Smart move, very crafty, but from the age of 12?? Macron today is agnostic and supports a Universalist view on religion.“And when he was twelve years old, they went up to Jerusalem after the custom of the feast. And when they had fulfilled the days, as they returned, the child Jesus tarried behind in Jerusalem; and Joseph and his mother knew not of it. But they, supposing him to have been in the company, went a day’s journey; and they sought him among their kinsfolk and acquaintance. And when they found him not, they turned back again to Jerusalem, seeking him. And it came to pass, that after three days they found him in the temple, sitting in the midst of the doctors, both hearing them, and asking them questions. And all that heard him were astonished at his understanding and answers. And when they saw him, they were amazed: and his mother said unto him, Son, why hast thou thus dealt with us? behold, thy father and I have sought thee sorrowing. And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father’s business? And they understood not the saying which he spake unto them.” Luke 2:42-50 (KJB)Emmanuel Macron’s short-lived Catholicism was such a strong part of his political identity that a headline in the newspaper Libération proclaimed: “Help, Jesus has returned!”
Going back through the family tree of Emmanuel Macron to the 6th and 7th generation in the early 1700’s we find multiple references to the Hesse family, named Marguerite, Louis and Jacques Hesse. The Hesse side of the family roots are of German Jewish ancestry as you will see here in the Hesse family coat of arms.
The prophet Daniel had visions, and in chapter 11 of his book, Daniel see the kings of the North and South, we know them as the Seleucid and Ptolemy dynasties. Daniel show us the rise and rule of Antiochus IV Epiphanies, the Seleucid king who reigned from 176-164 BC. There was a general of King Antiochus of Syria named Ptolemy Dorymenes who was given the cognomen, or third name of MACRON. (At this point, how much more do you really need to come to a conclusion? No worries, there’s a lot more!)
“And the king of the south shall be strong, and one of his princes; and he shall be strong above him, and have dominion; his dominion shall be a great dominion. And in the end of years they shall join themselves together; for the king’s daughter of the south shall come to the king of the north to make an agreement: but she shall not retain the power of the arm; neither shall he stand, nor his arm: but she shall be given up, and they that brought her, and he that begat her, and he that strengthened her in these times.” Daniel 11:5,6 (KJB)
This man called Macron is known to us through history as Ptolemy Macron and is listed in the history of the Maccabees. Macron was the enemy of the Jewish people as we see here:
GENERAL OF KING ANTIOCHUS EPIPHANES OF SYRIA; SENT BY THE PREFECT LYSINS WITH TWO OTHER GENERALS, NICANOR AND GORGIAS, TO FIGHT AGAINST THE JEWS UNDER THE MACCABEES. IN I MACC. III. 38, II MACC. IV. 45, AND IN JOSEPHUS, “ANT.” XII. 7, § 3, HE IS CALLED THE SON OF DORYMENES. IN THE SECOND PASSAGE CITED IT IS RELATED THAT MENELAUS SENT HIM MANY PRESENTS TO SECURE HIS INTERCESSION WITH THE KING. THAT FACT ALONE WOULD SHOW THAT PTOLEMY WAS A MAN OF HIGHER RANK, AND IN II MACC. VIII. 8-11 HE IS CALLED GOVERNOR OF CŒLE-SYRIA AND PHENICIA, WHO AS SUCH SENT NICANOR AND GORGIAS AGAINST THE JEWS. PTOLEMY IS GIVEN THE COGNOMEN “MACRON” IN II MACC. X. 12, WHICH SUPPLIES A SHORT SKETCH OF HIS LIFE. HE FAITHLESSLY ABANDONED CYPRUS, WHICH HAD BEEN ENTRUSTED TO HIM BY THE EGYPTIAN KING PTOLEMY PHILOMETOR, AND WENT OVER TO ANTIOCHUS EPIPHANES, FOR WHICH HE WAS REWARDED WITH THE GOVERNORSHIP OF CŒLE-SYRIA AND PHENICIA. SINCE HE TRIED, HOWEVER, TO TREAT THE JEWS KINDLY, HE WAS DENOUNCED BEFORE THE KING, WHEREUPON HE ENDED HIS LIFE BY POISON. THE PASSAGE IN POLYBIUS (XXVII. 12) AND THE BIOGRAPHY WHICH SUIDAS GIVES OF PTOLEMY REFER TO HIS CONDUCT IN CYPRUS. SOURCE
So now that we see that there was a Macron, a Roman appointed surname, a general who hated the Jews, could that possibly explain Emmanuel Macron’s very odd comments 8 weeks after his landslide political victory where he declared his desire to ‘rule France like a Roman god‘? If you don’t recall this mind-numbing moment at the beginning of Macron’s presidentcy, please click the link below to have your memory refreshed.SHOCK AS FRENCH PRESIDENT EMMANUEL MACRON DECLARES HE WILL RULE FRANCE LIKE THE ROMAN GOD JUPITER
Our first story here shows how French President Emmanuel Macron inserted himself into a conversation about Assyrian artifacts that were stored in England. For some strange, unexplained reason Macron worked and negotiated for them to be returned to the site of Nineveh located in modern-day Iraq. Macron was very concerned that these Assyrian treasure were returned to their original site. Why the president of France would get involved is anyone’s guess.
- FROM THE WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM: The University of Mosul in Iraq has recently become home to two very special arrivals. Joining about 30,000 undergraduates and more than 4,000 academic staff are a pair of impressive statues, standing more than four metres tall on either side of the entrance to the main student building. The lamassu statues are exact replicas of two originals held at the British Museum in London, where they were taken by the archaeologist and historian Sir Austen Henry Layard in 1850. But long before Layard’s intervention, they stood guard at the gates of the Assyrian city of Nineveh. Between 705–681 BCE, Nineveh was transformed by Assyrian King Sennacherib into a grand metropolis, dominated by a palace flanked by lamassu statues. Part human, part animal, and carved from limestone or gypsum, lamassu were an important part of Assyrian culture. Of course, the replicas are just that, with the originals housed far from their birthplace. Tensions around housing of historical artifacts in foreign museums raise complicated questions about ownership. Consider, for example, a report commissioned last year by French President Emmanuel Macron, which recommended that art taken from sub-Saharan Africa be permanently returned. READ MORE
This second story about Macron has an ancient New Age twist to it, but again it links Macon with the ancient Assyrian empire. Here we will see a woman who used the Assyrian method of divination called extispicy to correctly predict Macron’s unprecedented victory in 2017, a victory you will recall Emmanuel Macron won by 66.06%.
- FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF OXFORD: Dr Selena Wisnom has brought her Assyrian research to the wider world. Based at Queen’s College as a Junior Research Fellow with the interdisciplinary Workshop on Manuscripts and Text Cultures, Wisnom specialises in Assyrian literature about omens. A favoured method of divination was extispicy – using sheep guts. To determine why the culture associated certain omens with certain outcomes, Wisnom argues that reading the literature is not enough. ‘There are all kinds of things you can understand better if you try it than if you just read about it,’ she says – an assertion that any teacher of ovine anatomy would second. She chose political prediction because in Assyria divination was a vital political tool. ‘They would ask things like, “Is there going to be a rebellion in the south? Is the chief eunuch going to take the throne?” She performed the extispicy (from photographs rather than actual innards) on radio, and followed it up by correctly predicting the Macron victory in France – ‘a 100% success rate so far’, she laughs. READ MORE
Now I understand that these are anecdotal stories, but man oh man, they are Assyrian anecdotal stories! How many ancient Assyrian anecdotal stories could be told about your life?
Emmanuel Macron’s Ties To The Global Elites
Others noticed at an early age something was different about him. One of his classmates Antoine Marguet from the private Jesuit school he attended said “”Emmanuel Macron has always been different, at an age when most people only watch TV, he just reads. He was the teacher’s equal in some ways, an Olympic intelligence that was further, higher, and faster. Everyone who came across him knew at the time that he was someone extraordinary – that he was different.”
Hmm…from there young Emmanuel would go on to marry his drama teacher who was a quarter century older than him. Brigitte Trogneux, his drama teacher, said of him, “He wasn’t like the others, he wasn’t a teenager. He had a relationship with equals, with other adults.” Hmm again. So they got married and by the age of 30, where was Emmanuel Macron working? Exactly where you’d expect him to be working, as an investment banker at Rothschild & Co. He makes all the right connections with the Rothchilds, and soon becomes the deputy secretary general of France under President Hollande. What the…???? What that fast, or what? But it gets faster yet.
- In 2014, Emmanuel Macron was invited by Henry Kissinger to the Bilderberg conference in Copenhagen. A globalist elite meeting with the worlds’ wealthiest most powerful individuals. One of the topics to be discussed was, What’s next for Europe. Was this what set in motion Macron’s political future?
- In April of 2016, he gathered with guests in his hometown exactly one year before the election to announce his new political movement, En Marche! (On The Move) One guest said of the event “It felt like being at a wedding, a small room, emotion, a speech. In fact it was a birth.” It was the most rapid political coming-of-age France had ever seen.
- In 2017 at age 39, Macron becomes the youngest head of state in French history, and an international star. Winning 66.06% of the vote caused Christine Boutin, the president of the Christian Democratic party, to speculate if Macron’s election was the work of Satan. He chose the front of the Louvre to give his acceptance speech, with the glass pyramid in the background. The triangular shape behind him had some speculating about his intentions to have an all-seeing eye Illuminati symbol as his backdrop. He stated he will govern like the Roman god Jupiter, the king of the gods in Roman mythology. His march to the podium to give his victory address had an interesting choice of music, “Ode to Joy”, which has worldwide significance. It was adopted as the EU’s anthem in 1985 after being used by the European Council. The choice of this song was an immense symbol. The Hymn of Joy or Joyful, Joyful We Adore Thee, is a worship hymn that when used anywhere other than during worship for some is offensive.
Prior to meeting the pope in June 2018, Macron declared himself an Agnostic Catholic. The two spoke for nearly an hour in the Pope’s library at the Apostolic Palace. When they emerged Macron put a hand on Pope Francis’ shoulder and kissed him on both cheeks. During his visit to Rome Macron also went to Lateran Basilica, a church with long-standing ties to the French monarchy, where he took his title as an honorary proto-canon of Saint John Lateran. The first and only person to receive such an honor, which was significant in regard to the relationship between church and state. Several of Macron’s predecessors declined this honor, but upon his election without hesitation he accepted the offer. Why is this significant? This honor bestowed upon Macron is in commemoration of a king fully and publicly renouncing Protestantism and devoting his throne to Roman Catholicism. The rights prescribed in it are rights of consecration to a religious office. The emperor (Macron) swears to cherish and defend the Holy Roman church. Roman Catholics actually said of his visit, “This is Rome’s eldest daughter returning to her mother.” A news outlet had as a headline, “Is French leader’s pope visit a homecoming for church’s eldest daughter?” France has been referred to as the eldest daughter of the Catholic church due to the fact that prior to the French Revolution the Catholic church was the official state religion of France. A woman being one representing a church or religious power. The question on everyone’s mind during his visit was has this “eldest daughter” returned.
The European Union, what could be called the revived Roman Empire, presents the Charlemagne prize for a person’s service of unifying Europe. It commemorates Charlemagne who was the founder of the Holy Roman empire. Pope Francis received this award in 2016, Emmanuel Macron received it in 2018. Traditionally the award is given to the recipient on Ascension Day, the day Jesus ascended into heaven.
“And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.” Revelation 6:1,2 (KJB)
Finally, there is this. As the story goes Macron was at an official celebration of Joan of Arc in the city of Orléans – where she famously exhorted soldiers to kick the English out – when he had a vision. His destiny would be to saddle his own white horse and lead the French back to glory. Indeed at his first public meeting in Paris in December, the presidential candidate sounded like an exalted preacher yelling to the heavens as 15,000 people chanted his name.